Itinerary (2D 1N)
● Reach Shiv Shakti Guest House (Base Camp), Dharamkot. Freshen up and get ready to have some adrenaline rush.
● We will start our trek at around 10 am meandering through beautiful forests. Believe us, you are going to get many surprises. The uphill will allow you to have a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape.
● Maiden trekkers would take about 4-5 hours uphill trek to hit the camps hyphenated with tea breaks. However, it’d be even better when we take our time appreciating the awesome trail.
● This would stretch the trek time by about an hour or two which is worth it considering the small little cafes we’d stop by on the route & also grabbing the photo opportunities that’d make this journey even more memorable!
● Our aim is to reach Triund before sunset, as the sight is surely going to take your breath away. It is one of the best sunsets that you are going to see in your lifetime. The Peaks are so close to you it seems like as if one can touch the snow-swept mountains. Later, we begin the night under the cover of stars.
Day 2: Morning Tea - Breakfast - Camp Check Out - Rafting, Body Surfing & Cliff Jumping - Tour End
Nothing ordered outside the menu
Get Your Own Quote
Talk to our expert to make customizations and get your best quote.
Drop an email